Filtration for surgical and hygienic face masks
|Specifications of Meltblown (EN-14683):||
|Specifications of Meltblown PPE FFP1, FFP2 (EN-149)||
|Compliant with EN 14683 – EN 149|
|Standard for surgical face masks|
|Standard for FFP2 face masks|
|EN 13274||Materials to prevent the propagation of viruses are governed by European standard UNE-EN149. They are sorted into three categories according to their filtration efficiency and maximum inward leakage: FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3|
Air, gas & liquid filtration.
Usable for the production of medical material.
Absorption of liquids.
Other industrial applications.
Why choose Erhardt nonwovens?
- A single contact for handling the supply chain.
- Integrated services: Logistics, Storage, Customs, Compliance
- Optimisation on costs
EXPERIENCE & RELIABILITY
- Over +100 years of proven experience
- Sectoral expertise
- Specialist personnel
- Our own facilities and equipment
- Actual presence in strategic locations
- Integrated network of businesses and services